Connecting Brokers, Suppliers, and Customers in Real Time Digital Energy Procurement
Exchange Live lets Brokers, Suppliers and Customers literally get on the same page to share the data critical to competitive energy relationships. Whether it is commissions or real-time pricing during energy procurement events, Exchange Live provides an opportunity for Suppliers to differentiate, and Brokers to stay visible during the procurement process.
Exchange LIVE enables brokers to provide their end-use customers with a branded experience during energy procurement events. Brokers can connect with their Customers and Suppliers for real-time pricing and contract awards.
Exchange LIVE for Suppliers allows suppliers to provide their Channel Partners a branded portal experience, providing a single location for customer, utility account, contract and commissions data. In addition, for real-time procurement events, Suppliers have one login across all Brokers, minimizing training and logistics. Post-deal feedback and analytics help drive continuous improvement while serving as a convenience to the channel partner.
Exchange LIVE provides a unique, branded experience for end-use customers during the energy procurement process.
With Exchange LIVE you can...
PROVIDE A DIFFERENTIATED Procurement EXPERIENCE
- Provide a white-labeled online e-procurement solution
- Offer reverse auction services (open and sealed bid)
- Gather pricing & deliver analytics to Suppliers in real-time
- Engage customers in the pricing experience via real-time charting
- Timestamp all bids to the millisecond
- Invite Suppliers to RFQs
- Extend RFQ timelines to allow further bidding
An online platform, connecting customers, brokers, and suppliers through one shared procurement experience in real time. Open to all retail providers of competitive energy products to any market.
- Upload CSS, Logos and Image assets to tailor the look and feel to your business
- Your customers will experience a fully immersive brand-specific e-procurement solution
- Seamless transition from your public website
- Some customers request that you run your procurement using a reverse-auction process
- Exchange LIVE allows you to configure your auctions so that both Customers and Suppliers have a great experience
We are language agnostic, so integrating with our API means you can use the tools of your choice and maybe even reuse the code you already have in place!
- Post Matrix Pricing
- Get RFQs
- Post Quotes
- Post Contracts
- Post Confirms
- Market share
- Product structure
- BDM Metrics
- Win Rates
- Dedicated webpages created for each event
- Share RFQ details, terms and conditions, FAQs prior to Event on public URL
- Prequalify Suppliers by creating tasks to complete prior to bid
- Host pre-bid conference
Suppliers can provide a branded self-service portal experience for commissions, enabling brokers, mass market agents, aggregators and communities to access critical contract and revenue information. By integrating Exchange Live with CRAFT, the commisions data flows directly from CRAFT into the broker portal platform, providing a seamless self-service option, while maximizing data security.
Bringing Visibility and Analytics to Each Broker's Unique Procurement Process
Comparison of Pricing Platforms
Additional Broker Fee?
20-50% mark-up, back-end fees
Reverse Auction + Matrix
Broker + Channel
Large Brokers Use?
(Enel X only)
In easy and guided steps the Enerex Customer Success team helps you deliver your portal experience to market.
We accomplish this through:
- A Dedicated Customer Success Team
- Easy onboarding and data migration processes
- Online knowledge base access for videos, tutorials, and how to’s
- Submit enhancement & request tickets online
Ready to Give Your Customer Something Different?
With tools to make every part of your sales and back office process more efficient, and a support team to help you, getting started with Enerex has never been easier.