“A broker’s core business is not administration, it’s selling and service”
The energy brokerage business has grown in leaps and bounds over the past few years bringing a mix of blessings and complications. While the market has experienced runaway growth, very little has changed in the way energy brokers manage their business. Traditional data management processes, which for most are manual in nature, have seen most brokers failing to save time, grow their conversions and commission, or retain customers. Failure to optimize important activities, such as keeping track of leads from the moment they are generated, the signing of the LOE/LOA, issuing of quotes, signing of the contract, and proactive renewal notifications, is a stumbling block in your growth path. The world of Broker CRMs is changing this dynamic as they are full of huge benefits. To help you get a better appreciation of CRM’s transformative nature, we take a closer look at why energy brokers need a CRM such as sparkplug.
Benefits of a CRM
A CRM for energy brokers goes a long way in eliminating many issues that present obstacles during a time-consuming sales process. This is mostly achieved through automation, which allows you to stay on top of all your important information and events. Automation presents you with all the crucial information about your relationships and deals at your fingertips allowing you to not only save time, but also take proactive and pre-emptive action to stay competitive and achieve your growth objectives. A CRM helps you manage the sales process by:
- Giving you a single view for all your data, as opposed to shuttling between excel, emails, and other platforms for bits and pieces of information to get the full picture. This enables you to easily track and monitor all sales rep activity as well as get all important customer data on a single dashboard.
- Making it easy and super-fast to generate winning proposals for customers and commission reports for agents.
- Giving you automated reminders for all your renewals, ensuring that customers don’t simply ‘fall off’. It also allows you to clearly define the renewal dates for every customer and prospect.
- Enabling you to streamline your communication with suppliers to get timely quotes and easily audit all your deals to make sure you are getting paid.
- Enabling you to better manage the suppliers Request For Proposal process. A CRM makes it easy to generate and monitor accurate RFPs to various suppliers. This is very important as the provision of all the relevant customer information is central to getting the best deal for corporate consumers.
- Giving you unmatched data security and access. Being a cloud solution means that you can access your data from anywhere and don’t have to worry about losing your data due to unforeseen risks. You also have the ability to customize access parameters for each agent so that your data is not compromised.
A Broker CRM solution allows you to save time, get a comprehensive picture of your business and relationships, and automate all the important activities that help keep you on top of your game. sparkplug takes over all the tedious and sensitive data management work, allowing you to concentrate on your core business.
Sparkplug is a cloud based CRM that is transforming the energy brokerage business by giving you benefits such as automation and easy integration. It takes the complexity out of the energy brokerage business allowing you to concentrate on your core functions, selling and service. Apart from giving you a bird’s eye view of your business, the solution also allows you to access and track valuable data such as your sales and renewal cycles, the suppliers RFP process, customer notes and activities, and commissions. It also gives you valuable analytics at a glance allowing you to grow your business and stay ahead of your competition. sparkplug makes it easy to learn who your best customers are and analyze buying patterns.